Registration for our conference is $45 per person, which includes the following:
- Lunch and coffee breaks on March 3
- Party at Tellus360 that evening with appetizers
- A folder, clipboard, and t-shirt
- Free shuttles to and from the hotel
- Our organizing manual, Student Voting: A National Guide
The deadline to register is Friday, Feb. 23.
Scholarships are available. No one will be turned away because of inability to pay a registration fee. Contact Jessica Haile at email@example.com to apply for a full or partial scholarship to cover registration.
You may also contact Jessica with any questions about registration at 717-358-3855.
In addition, you can stay at the downtown Hotel Lancaster (free shuttle to campus) at $119 per night for a room that sleeps up to four. Just call 717-394-0900 , Toll Free: 1-855-363-8100, and ask for the “Vote Conference” group rate: $119.00/night (rooms available Friday 3/2 and Saturday 3/3).